Orange County Health Services Extends COVID-19 Testing: Free Testing Available at Barnett Park for Next Two Weeks
Due to continued demand, Orange County Health Services is expanding its COVID-19 testing offered to Orange County residents and will be at Barnett Park for the next two weeks. The site will serve up to 500 residents daily.
- No symptoms and/or criteria is necessary for testing, however, online appointments are required and individuals must be 18 years and older as well as be an Orange County resident.
- Upon completion of testing, residents will receive a free packet of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
- Appointments are available online ONLY. (Please do not show up at the test sites without an appointment.)
- www.ocfl.net/BarnettPark: to book at Barnett Park
- Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al 407-836-3111.
- Monday, July 13 through Friday, July 17 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (online appointments now open)
- Monday, July 20 through Friday, July 24 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (online appointments will open later next week)
4801 W Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32808
For more information, visit www.ocfl.net/COVID19.