Orange County Government Public Information Officer
State of Florida Mobile COVID-19 Free Testing Sites in Orange County August 13 & 14, 2020
WHAT: Free testing availability continues to be a priority for Orange County residents. The state-run mobile testing site will serve both drive-through and walk-up clients. 500 individuals can be tested daily and 14 healthcare workers will support the site.
WHEN & WHERE:
Drive-through available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on these days & locations only:
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 at Holden Heights Community Center, 1201 20th Street, Orlando
- Friday, August 14, 2020 at John Bridges Community Center, 445 W. 13th Street, Apopka
- No appointment needed
- No insurance required
- No symptoms required
- Available to all residents (not just Orange County residents)
- Free testing for 5 years of age and older. Parent/guardian required for those under 18
- Results provided in 3-5 days
- ID required
Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al 407-836-3111
QUESTIONS: For more information, visit www.ocfl.net/COVID19 or call 3-1-1- for assistance.