Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | February 1, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing about COVID-19 and provide an Orange County update.
WHEN: February 1, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers – 1st Floor
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Buddy Dyer, Mayor, City of Orlando
- Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health in Orange County
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Dr. Scott Brady Chief Executive Officer, AdventHealth Centra Care
- Scott Howat Communications Director, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin, 321-347-0033. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).
If time permits, we will offer a recap of Mayor Demings’ remarks in Spanish immediately following the question and answer session.
In alignment with CDC guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while working in the building. In effort to maintain six feet social distancing, please send only one reporter and photographer. We encourage you to utilize the clean video feed provided to limit people in the room.