Orange County Expands FEMA Satellite Sites to Barnett Park then South Econ Park Starting March 11, 2021
WHAT: Orange County Government in partnership with the Florida Division of Emergency Management are expanding the free COVID-19 vaccination sites. Two sites will open on separate dates beginning on March 11, 2021 through March 17, 2021. Eligible residents can visit Barnett Park on March 11 – 13, 2021. After that, South Econ Park will be open from March 14 – 17, 2021.
Each park site will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The sites are walk-up only, no appointments.
ELIBILITY: Eligibility at all Orange County vaccination sites now include:
- Persons 65+ (must be a Florida resident or part-time resident)
- Persons 60+ will be eligible beginning March 15, 2021
- Long-term care facility residents and staff (any age)
- Health care professionals with direct patient contact
- All educators and staff in schools/colleges/licensed day cares
- Sworn law enforcement officers and firefighters
- Extremely medically vulnerable/high-risk (must have required state form)
Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al: 407-836-3111.
Barnett Park – Gym
4801 W. Colonial Drive,
Orlando, FL 32808
March 11-13, 2021 Thursday – Saturday,9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
South Econ Park – Gym
3850 South Econlockatchee Trail,
Orlando, FL 32829
March 14-17, 2021 Sunday – Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit ocfl.net/vaccine.