Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | May 3, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing about COVID-19 and provide an Orange County update.
WHEN: May 3, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers – 1st Floor
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Mayor Buddy Dyer, City of Orlando – Tentative
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health
- In recognition of International Firefighters’ Day on May 4, 2021, Mayor Demings will be joined by Orange County Firefighters and EMT’s to recognize the selfless sacrifices they make to ensure the community is safe.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Casandra Matej, President and Chief Executive Officer, Visit Orlando
- Scott Howat Communications Director, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin, 321-347-0033. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).
In alignment with CDC guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while working in the building. In effort to maintain three feet social distancing. We encourage you to utilize the clean video feed provided to limit people in the room.