Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | June 9, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing and provide an Orange County update.
WHEN: June 9, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
- Orange County Convention Center, 9800 International Drive
Level 1 in the West Lobby, just as you enter from the media parking area
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health
- Phil Diamond, Orange County Comptroller
NOTE: If Dr. Pino is not available there will be a representative from the Florida Department of Health.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Scott Howat Communications Director, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Kelly Finkelstein, 407-468-5289. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).
In alignment with CDC guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while working in the building and maintain a three-foot social distancing. We encourage you to utilize the clean video feed provided to limit people in the room.