Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | August 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing about COVID-19 and provide an Orange County update on testing sites and vaccinations.
WHEN: August 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, 1st Floor Atrium
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Buddy Dyer, Mayor, City of Orlando
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health
- Phil Diamond, Comptroller, Orange County Government
- Barbara Jenkins, Superintendent, Orange County Public Schools
NOTE: If Dr. Pino is not available there will be a representative from the Florida Department of Health.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Scott Howat, Chief Communications Officer, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Kelly Finkelstein, 407-468-5289. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).