Domestic Violence Commission Meeting Scheduled September 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings has announced the next meeting of the Domestic Violence Commission. This virtual meeting is taking place on September 30, 2020 at 10 a.m. The Commission will review and discuss preliminary recommendations from the subcommittees.
- Committee Updates and Preliminary Recommendations
- Deadlines and Next Steps
- Honorable Alicia Latimore, Circuit Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Court Process Committee Chair
- Michelle Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer, Harbor House of Central Florida, System Process Committee Chair
- Gerry Glynn, Chief Legal Officer, Embrace Families, Community Services & Resources Committee Chair
- Heather Wilkie, Executive Director, Zebra Coalition, Public Awareness & Community Education Chair
WHEN: September 30, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: All Domestic Violence Commission meetings will be available through Orange TV. A link to the meeting is located on the Orange County Government’s website. For more information visit www.ocfl.net/DVC.
WATCH: To join the view the meeting go to the WebEx event.