FREE COVID-19 and Domestic Violence – A Housing Rights Webinar | October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m.
WHAT: In commemoration of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Orange County Domestic Violence Commission in partnership with the Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida will host a free housing rights webinar on October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m. for domestic violence survivors and entities serving this population.
- COVID-19 and Domestic Violence
- Housing Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors
- Available Legal Services for Survivors in Orange County
- Law Enforcement Engagement within Domestic Violence
- Jeffrey Hussey & Serena Pines, Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- Dick Batchelor, Orange County Domestic Violence Commission
- Yetzenia Negron, Orange County Housing & Community Development Division
- Lisa Alexander, Stand Up Survivor
- Corporal Jillian Beary, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
- Genevieve Cooper, Harbor House of Central Florida
WHEN: October 6, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: This event is a virtual webinar. To register for the webinar, visit https://event.webinarjam.com/register/2/yv57mb7.
For more information, visit Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida (English) and in Spanish.
For information about Orange County Government and the Domestic Violence Commission, visit ocfl.net/DVC.
About Orange County Government: Orange County Government strives to serve its residents and guests with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. Located in Central Florida, Orange County includes 13 municipalities and is home to world-famous theme parks, one of the nation’s largest convention centers and a thriving life science research park. Seven elected members make up the Board of County Commissioners, including the Mayor, who is elected countywide. For more information, please visit www.OCFL.net or go to Orange County Government’s social media channels.