FREE COVID-19 and Domestic Violence – A Housing Rights Webinar | October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m.
WHAT: In commemoration of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Orange County Domestic Violence Commission in partnership with the Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida will host a free housing rights webinar on October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m. for domestic violence survivors and entities serving this population.
- COVID-19 and Domestic Violence
- Housing Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors
- Available Legal Services for Survivors in Orange County
- Law Enforcement Engagement within Domestic Violence
- Jeffrey Hussey & Serena Pines, Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- Dick Batchelor, Orange County Domestic Violence Commission
- Yetzenia Negron, Orange County Housing & Community Development Division
- Lisa Alexander, Stand Up Survivor
- Corporal Jillian Beary, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
- Genevieve Cooper, Harbor House of Central Florida
WHEN: October 6, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: This event is a virtual webinar. To register for the webinar, visit https://event.webinarjam.com/register/2/yv57mb7.
For information about Orange County Government and the Domestic Violence Commission, visit ocfl.net/DVC.