Orange County Health Services to Provide Free COVID-19 Testing Barnett Park September 23-26, 2020
WHAT: Orange County Health Services will offer free COVID- 19 testing at Barnett Park from Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The team will also be at Barnett Park on September 26 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. during the 17th Annual Caribbean Health Summit. You do not need to be an Orange County resident to be tested, including those 12 years and older with a parent or guardian present. Appointment are preferred directly at ocfl.net/BarnettPark.
- The site is pedestrian-friendly and walk-ups are also allowed. Orange County residence status is not required.
- No symptoms and/or criteria is necessary for testing, however, online appointments are preferred. Testing available for ages 12 and up (minors must have a parent or guardian consent).
- Upon completion of testing, individuals will also receive a free packet of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
- Results are available in three to five business days.
- Appointments are preferred available online ONLY at OCFL.net/BarnettPark
- Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al 407-836-3111.
- Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25, 2020, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26 during the 17th Annual Caribbean Health Summit, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Barnett Park, 4801 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
For more information, visit www.ocfl.net/COVID19
About Orange County Government: Orange County Government strives to serve its residents and guests with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. Located in Central Florida, Orange County includes 13 municipalities and is home to world-famous theme parks, one of the nation’s largest convention centers and a thriving life science research park. Seven elected members make up the Board of County Commissioners, including the Mayor, who is elected countywide. For more information, please visit www.OCFL.net or go to Orange County Government’s social media channels.