Orange County Health Services to Provide Free COVID-19 Testing Barnett Park September 23-26, 2020
WHAT: Orange County Health Services will offer free COVID- 19 testing at Barnett Park from Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The team will also be at Barnett Park on September 26 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. during the 17th Annual Caribbean Health Summit. You do not need to be an Orange County resident to be tested, including those 12 years and older with a parent or guardian present. Appointment are preferred directly at ocfl.net/BarnettPark.
- The site is pedestrian-friendly and walk-ups are also allowed. Orange County residence status is not required.
- No symptoms and/or criteria is necessary for testing, however, online appointments are preferred. Testing available for ages 12 and up (minors must have a parent or guardian consent).
- Upon completion of testing, individuals will also receive a free packet of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
- Results are available in three to five business days.
- Appointments are preferred available online ONLY at OCFL.net/BarnettPark
- Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al 407-836-3111.
- Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25, 2020, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26 during the 17th Annual Caribbean Health Summit, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Barnett Park, 4801 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
For more information, visit www.ocfl.net/COVID19