Orange County Health Services Provides Free COVID-19 Testing at Orange County Medical Clinic October 15 & 16
WHAT: Orange County Health Services will offer free COVID- 19 testing at the Orange County Medical Clinic on 105 S. Westmoreland Drive on Thursday, October 15 and Friday, October 16, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. You do not need to be an Orange County resident to be tested. Tested is available to all adults and those 12 years and older with a parent or guardian present. Appointment are preferred directly at www.ocfl.net/Testing.
- The site is pedestrian-friendly and walk-ups are also allowed. Orange County residence status is not required.
- No medical insurance is required.
- No symptoms and/or criteria are necessary for testing; however, online appointments are preferred. Testing available for ages 12 and up (minors must have a parent or guardian consent).
- Upon completion of testing, individuals will also receive a free packet of facemasks and hand sanitizer.
- Results are available in three to five business days.
Appointments are preferred and available online ONLY at www.ocfl.net/Testing.
Para información en español (or any other language) por favor llame al 407-836-3111.
Thursday, October 15 and Friday, October 16, 2020
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
WHERE: Orange County Medical Clinic, 101 S. Westmoreland Drive, Orlando 32805
For more information, visit ocfl.net/testing.