Orange County Government Next Mobile Vaccination Site: Silver Star Park Gymnasium
Orange County, Fla. – In an effort to serve more minority and statistically vulnerable
communities, Orange County Government will offer the COVID-19 vaccine at the Silver Star Recreation Center Gym as part of the county’s mobile vaccination program.
Appointments will be required for Monday, April 19 through Thursday, April 22, 2021. However, on Friday, April 23, walk-ups only will be accepted.
- Silver Star Park Gymnasium
2801 N. Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando, FL 32818
Online Appointment Only: Monday, April 19 through Thursday, April 22, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Walk-ups Only: Fri., April 23 at 9 a.m. (until supplies are exhausted)
- Available for residents 16+* visit ocfl.net/Vaccine for details
- Free and convenient vaccination site
- Must show proof of Florida residency or part-time Florida residency
- Pfizer vaccine offered
- Up to 1,000 vaccines offered per day
- Call 311 for more information or chat online at ocfl.net/311
Future mobile vaccination sites will be dependent on supply and demand.
Para información en español (or any other languages), por favor llame al 407-836-3111.