Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | August 2, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing about COVID-19 and provide an Orange County update to discuss the impacts to Orange County as cases are on the rise.
WHEN: August 2, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health
- Lisa Munyon, Chief Judge 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
NOTE: If Dr. Pino is not available there will be a representative from the Florida Department of Health.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Scott Howat, Chief Communications Officer, Orange County Public Schools
- Ed Torres, Director, Orange County Utilities Department
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin, 321-247-0030. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).