Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | January 4, 2022
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will provide an update on COVID-19 and the County’s response. Efforts to monitor Omicron, along with an update on testing, vaccinations and the latest data on the county’s wastewater surveillance program will be discussed. Orange County Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Barbara Jenkins will also provide an update.
WHEN: January 4, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Dr. Barbara Jenkins, Superintendent, Orange County Public Schools
- Alvina Chu, Epidemiology Program Manager, Florida Department of Health
- Ed Torres, Director, Orange County Utilities Department
- Phil Diamond, Orange County Comptroller
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin, 321-347-0033. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).