Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will provide an update on COVID-19 and the County’s response. Efforts to monitor Omicron, along with an update on testing and vaccinations.
Orange County Comptroller Phil Diamond will present the latest on the Tourist Development Tax collections and deliver the report for December, 2021.
WHEN: February 2, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Barbara Jenkins, Superintendent, Orange County Public Schools
- Phil Diamond, Orange County Comptroller
- A representative from the Florida Department of Health – Pending
Attending and Available for Questions
- Scott Howat, Chief Communications Officer, Orange County Public Schools
- A representative from Orange County Utilities Department
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin 321-347-0033. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).