Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to Host 2022 Orange County Regional Economic Summit Thursday, April 21, 2022 at Full Sail Live
WHAT: In collaboration with the Orlando Economic Partnership, Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host the 2022 Orange County Regional Economic Summit at Full Sail Live.
The regional summit will highlight the annual local and state economic forecast, as well as how the region’s business and transportation infrastructure can support Orange County’s upward trajectory for economic growth and progress.
Thursday, April 21, 2022
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
141 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792
8-9 a.m. Networking/Breakfast
9 a.m. Program Begins
- Special Remarks: Garry Jones, President, Full Sail University
- 2022 Economic Forecast: Sean Snaith, Ph.D, Economist and Director of UCF Institute for Economic Competitiveness
- Orange County Transportation Initiative: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings
- Transportation Economic Impacts: Luis Nieves-Ruiz, Economic Development Program Manager, East Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Transportation Impacts on Business Recruitment: Tim Giuliani, President & CEO of the Orlando Economic Partnership
- Keynote Address: Paul Skoutelas, P.E., President & CEO, American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
MEDIA: Must RSVP to PIO@ocfl.net no later than Wednesday, April 20, 2022 by 5 p.m.
INTERVIEWS: Immediately following the program, upon request, speakers will be made available for media interviews. More information can be found online, at: www.ocfl.net/economicsummit.
About Orange County Government: Orange County Government strives to serve its residents and guests with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. Located in Central Florida, Orange County includes 13 municipalities and is home to world-famous theme parks, one of the nation’s largest convention centers and a thriving life science research park. Seven elected members make up the Board of County Commissioners, including the Mayor, who is elected countywide. For more information, please visit www.OCFL.net or go to Orange County Government’s social media channels.