Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to Provide Tropical Storm Nicole Update | November 9, 2022 at 3 p.m.
Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will provide a Tropical Storm Nicole update and discuss the County’s storm readiness and preparations.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 3 p.m.
Orange County Emergency Operations Center
6590 Amory Court, Winter Park, FL 32792
1st Floor Media Room
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Buddy Dyer, Mayor, City of Orlando
- Chief Lauraleigh Avery, Director, Orange County Office of Emergency Management
- Orange County Public Schools representative
- Andrew Friend, FEMA representative
Attending and available for questions:
- Danny Banks, Director of Public Safety, Orange County Government
- Public Works, Orange County Government representative
- Jenise Osani, VP, Marketing & New Products, Orlando Utilities Commission representative
- Sally Thelen, Duke Energy Spokesperson
If unable to attend, please text questions to Kelly Finkelstein at 407-468-5289.
There will be no ASL Interpreters onsite at the EOC. All ASL will be virtual via WebEx and we will overlay them in a Picture in Picture (PiP).
Orange TV will provide live language translations in Spanish and Creole available at this link, www.ocfl.net/languages
Tropical Storm Nicole Press Conference | November 9, 2022
Orange TV will carry the news conference live. Viewing options include Channel 488 on Spectrum, Channel 9 on Comcast, 1081 CenturyLink Prism TV, WSWF Channel 10.2 (over the air), stream live at www.ocfl.net/orangetv