Orange County Social Media Giveaway: #DoYourPartORL Masks
On Friday, June 26, 2020, Orange County Government, in partnership with Visit Orlando and the Orlando Economic Partnership, launched the “Safer Stronger Together Campaign” to promote the safe practices in reopening of Central Florida amidst COVID-19. The campaign also focuses on the safety and protection of our residents and visitors’ health. Every person working, living, visiting, or doing business in Orange County is required to wear a Face Covering consistent with the current CDC guidelines while in any public place.
To help promote the importance of individuals wearing masks in public, and the “Safer Stronger Together Campaign”, Orange County will give away 20 #DoYourPartORL masks for free on social media. The details of the contest are as follows:
- The contest will be conducted on Orange County’s Twitter page at twitter.com/orangecofl
- Individuals will be eligible to win a mask if:
- They follow Orange County’s Twitter account @OrangeCoFl
- They retweet/share the mask giveaway tweet to their followers
- They are 18 years of age or older
- Contests will take place on:
- June 26, 2020
- July 3, 2020
- July 10, 2020
- July 17, 2020
- Each tweet will be shared at 10:30 a.m. EST on the respective contest date. Followers have until 2:30 p.m. EST to retweet the message shared by Orange County’s Twitter page. Five individuals will be randomly selected each day as winners. These followers will be announced at 4 p.m. EST on Orange County’s Twitter page through a public tweet, which will include the winners’ Twitter handles.
- To claim their mask, selected individuals must send a direct message to the Orange County Twitter page. They must include their name and mailing address, as the County will mail the masks directly to the winner’s home. The prize will be mailed within 3-5 business days.
- The prize will be one (1) mask that can be worn over the mouth and nose. The mask is branded with the “Safer Stronger Together” tagline from the regional campaign.
By accepting the prize, the winner releases Orange County Government from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of prize.
This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations. If prize is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements provided herein, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Orange County Government is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this effort or by any human, or other error, which may occur in the distribution of prizes.
By entering this contest, qualified participant agrees that his/her entry and all copyrights and other rights related thereto become property of the County, which may edit, modify, publish, promote, use, or not use any names and all material submitted by qualified participant for any purpose and in any media, without compensation to participant. By entering this contest participant grants an unrestricted, irrevocable, exclusive license to the County to publish, use, adopt or modify the entry in any way.
By submitting an entry, qualified participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages.
For more information about the “Safer Stronger Together Campaign”, visit www.DOYOURPARTORL.COM.