Mayor Jerry L. Demings, AdventHealth and the Florida Department of Health in Orange County Join Together to Answer Questions Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall Set for Monday, April 26
Orange County, Fla. – In an effort to educate communities where vaccine hesitancy may be prevalent, AdventHealth, in partnership with Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings and the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, is set to present a panel discussion and open forum regarding COVID-19 vaccine options and efficacies on Monday, April 26, 2021.
The event will feature a panel of medical experts along with Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings. The panel will take questions from community leaders, who have been invited to attend in the audience. All participants and attendees are required to wear a facemask and be socially distanced.
This collaboration is an extension of the County’s #IGotMyShot public safety initiative and is another outreach effort
to help make residents aware of the safety, convenience and benefits of receiving the vaccine as soon as possible to build community immunity.
You can track where Orange County is in its goal of reaching herd immunity at, www.ocfl.net/IGotMyShot.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall, Open Forum and Panel Discussion *This is not a public event*
- Jerry L. Demings, Orange County Mayor
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health in Orange County
- Dr. Alric Simmonds, Chief Health Equity Officer, AdventHealth
- Dr. Victor Herrera, Associate Chief Medical Officer, infectious disease specialist, AdventHealth Orlando
- Monday, April 26, 2021
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- ICP Orlando Church
5850 Clarcona Ocoee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
- Media availability will immediately follow the conclusion of the panel discussion.
*Orange TV will carry the entire event live*
Viewing options include Channel 488 on Spectrum, Channel 9 on Comcast, 1081 CenturyLink Prism TV, WSWF Channel 10.2 (over the air), stream live at www.ocfl.net/orangetv and you can view via the Orange TV app on ROKU in the Education category.