Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings to provide Coronavirus Update | June 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host a news briefing and provide an Orange County update.
WHEN: June 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
- Orange County Administration Center
201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando FL 32801
Commission Chambers, 1st Floor
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health
- The Honorable Donald A. Myers, Jr. Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- Lauraleigh A. Avery ILO, A.S., BPA, MPA, Orange County Emergency Manager
NOTE: If Dr. Pino is not available there will be a representative from the Florida Department of Health.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Scott Howat Chief Communications Officer, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Kelly Finkelstein, 407-468-5289. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).
In alignment with CDC guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while working in the building and maintain a three-foot social distancing. We encourage you to utilize the clean video feed provided to limit people in the room.